UC IPM Online UC ANR home page UC IPM home page


SKIP navigation


Find Local Cooperative Extension Offices in the U.S.

You can often find solutions to your specific pest management problems through your state's Cooperative Extension Service. This organization is a partnership of the United States Department of Agriculture, the land grant university in your state, and local governments.

In California

Find your local office using the UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources directory of county Cooperative Extension offices.

In other states

Try the National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) links to county extension offices throughout the U.S.

If the NPIC doesn't provide the information you need, the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service maintains a page of links to Web sites of the land grant universities. On the map, click on your state or territory. From the links on the resulting page, choose the one with "Cooperative Extension" or "Agricultural Extension" in the name. Then look for a link to "county office" or "local offices." In a few cases, you may have to try a few choices to locate the correct link.

Statewide IPM Program, Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California
All contents copyright © 2016 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.

For noncommercial purposes only, any Web site may link directly to this page. FOR ALL OTHER USES or more information, read Legal Notices. Unfortunately, we cannot provide individual solutions to specific pest problems. See our Home page, or in the U.S., contact your local Cooperative Extension office for assistance.

Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California

Accessibility   /GENERAL/ceofficefinder.html?srcPage=GENERAL%2Fceofficefinder.html revised: June 21, 2016. Contact webmaster.